- What is a 'Catalogue'?
- How should I use it for reference?
- Will the prices indicated be held constant?
- Do I have to register my institution or firm?
- What are the search facilities provided?
- How do I use the View Cart?
- Can I give a Standing order?
- Will I be billed for the rates indicated at the time of order booking?
- How do I make payments?
- Can I view my order details?
- Is it necessary to create a New User account or is the IP address enough for placing orders?
- Is it possible to access the order module via a proxy server?
- Do I need to use my Password for accessing content on an offline basis?
- Is it possible to update IP address online?
- Is it necessary to register for viewing free online journals?
- As a subscriber to paid online journals, do I receive access rights to the free online journals?
- After payment, how long do I have to wait to get access?
- After registration, how long do I have to wait to access the website contents?
- Do I get access to all online issues or only the ones I have subscribed to?
- In case I am late in renewing my subscription, do I get some time or will my access be revoked immediately?
The Catalogue is the most comprehensive and complete listing of Indian Publications covering the fullest range of Journals, Periodicals, Monographic Series, Magazines,Newspapers, Annuals, Yearbooks, and Continuations etc
For quick reference and convenience, the titles are arranged in alphabetic and subject-wise basis. Every title information has its unique identification number, the ISSN number, title text and publication, periodicity, current volume identification and year as well as the price displayed in US Dollars.
It is rare for the price to undergo any change during the year, as per the publishers. However, the current data is continuously updated, and price amendments (if any) are verified, authenticated and provided to you at the time of booking your order.
Every new user is required to register on the site. The online facility will guide you to provide some basic details. After submitting the required information, a unique USER ID and PASSWORD will be sent to the email address provided by you. You can use the same to login and browse the site and for ordering purposes.
There are four easy ways to search the publications database. You may do a keyword search, or use the alphabetic or subject-wise search.
In case you want to focus your search for best results, you may like to use the Advance search option, which lets you choose up to 11 parameters for defining your search.
The View Cart lists the details of your order, including the costs involved, and enables you to amend or confirm your order particulars. You have the facility to recheck your order. You may add to your orders or delete entries and submit your final order online.
Yes, there are provisions for standing and renewal orders. You are also invited to place orders for back files and old issues, which will be attended and processed by us.
In some cases, the subscription rates for 2006 in the catalogue have been based on the figures from 2005, as per the latest available data. Changes/subsequent updating by the publisher, if any, will be informed immediately.
After finalizing your order in the view cart and submitting the same through the 'Buy Now' button, you will be requested to select the different modes of payment and delivery. Once your order is confirmed, the invoice will be sent to you against which you may choose to make payment by cheque/demand draft or bank remittance using the SWIFT details provided in the site. The invoice will contain the bank details and dispatch the charges according to the delivery mode opted for by you.
Any member, after activation of his/her username and after successfully logging into the site, can utilize the buy/view cart module for placing an order for any journal. The member can view all the order details in the 'My Account' module.
For accessing the order module and placing orders, the user needs to possess or create an account. The IP address is used for verification and for evaluation of the user's usage of the site.
Yes, access is permitted through proxy servers, once the new account is opened and operational.
In order to store content offline for future reference, you would require to download the webpages onto your computer storage disk. No password is needed to view the particular page(s) and content later and you can view the same by clicking on the saved file in your computer.
Any and all updates of IP addresses should be sent to email@example.com.
Yes, it is compulsory to register for access to the free online journal contents.
Yes, the right to access free online journals is automatically activated for subscribers of paid online journals.
Online access is activated within 48 hours, after your payment has been realised and credited.
It is possible to access the website contents within 72 hours of registration.
You will be able to access as per your subscription. However, additional access will also be available for all the free online journals.
We offer a grace period of three months after the expiry of subscription, apart from the reminders to you for renewal of your subscriptions.