- Site Navigation
- Registration for New Users
- Login and Logout
- Search facilities
- Click the search tab.
- Enter your search in the search box by typing a word/ words or the exact phrase. Put the exact phrase in quotes.
- Click the search button or press Enter.
- Use the advanced search portion of the screen.
- Enter your search into any or all of the fields. (Title, author, subject, publisher, content of the entire publication).
- Major Features
- User Admin Panel
- The View Profile allows you to view your own as well as your consignee's details.
- The Change Password icon lets you modify your password to enable better control and security.
- Particular consignee details can be accessed through Search Consignee.
- Shopping Cart Details is helpful to check and verify your order details of those journals booked online through the various options available. Other than that, there are multiple options available that enables you to access your particular order details pertaining to orders for prints or e-journals, orders placed within a time frame, order search etc.
- You can view your subscriptions status online.
- Your e-journals are available for viewing through the Read Journals under the main menu My Subscription.
- My Consignee Orders allows you to view particular consignee order details.
- My Complete Orders lets you access relevant details of all the orders placed by you.
- Through the My Dispatch Status option from the menu, you can know and search your dispatch status using seven different parameters, which you may fill or leave blank as options.
- IP Address
- Web Browser and PDF files
- IE 5.x and 6.x on Windows
- IE 5.x on Mac OS and OSX
- All Gecko based browsers (e.g. Mozilla 0.9+, Firefox 0.5+, Netscape 6.x, Netscape 7.x)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x (for Windows)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x (for Mac)
- Netscape Navigator Version 8.0+
- Open Office Version 1.1 (Windows only)
- PDF - Articles that are available for PDF download will require Adobe Reader. This is free to download from Adobe's website.
- Reading e-journals online
- Contact Us
Browsing, searching, viewing and ordering operations along with all other different modules for registered visitors can be accessed easily by just a click of the mouse. Other than that, sitemap, help and FAQ modules offer immediate assistance.
New Users are required to register themselves against which, a unique User ID and password will be sent through email to the new user. This User ID and password will provide access to all the different working modules of the site.
It is the User ID and password that is necessary and sufficient for logging onto our secure site modules. Users are then requested to log out after completion of their visit to ensure and preserve online security of their accounts.
The Home Page comes with unique features for visitors. It contains all information about the site, its evolvement, the organisation and the services and facilities. The subject menu, which is a part of the home page, contains a displaying list of subject categories to search from. Also, the page indicates the IP address of the particular visitor along with the visitor number, for each visit to the site.
All information about the site, its evolvement, the organisation and the services and facilities are given in the profile page. This is made accessible to all visitors for an easy understanding of the nature, background and objectives of the site.
A chart of a layout containing different sections of the site is offered by the Sitemap. It helps the user instantly locate and navigate with just a click to the required area of the site. It is a foldable presentation of navigation through the complete site.
To begin a standard search:
The more specific words you type in the search box, the more specific your results will be.
To begin an advanced search:
Advanced search provides more sophisticated search options than a standard search.
You can search any one of these fields, or any combination of the fields.
Other search methods are also available as per your convenience, such as keyword search and alphabetic search to help you locate your choice of publication.
Free Journals Search
Search and book all free online journals available through the site with the help of this facility.
This is a powerful help tool and can be utilised to know your account details at all times.
Authentication of your subscription and evaluation of how our visitors and subscribers use and navigate our websites is done with the help of an IP address.
Web Browsers - This website supports the following browsers:
You should find that all pages are functional in all of the above browsers; However, no two browsers or different versions of a single browser will render all pages identically. It is recommended that Mac users view this site using Safari rather than IE.
If you wish to upgrade your browser to the latest Microsoft or Netscape browser, or wish to download Open Office, please select the appropriate link below:
Although we aim to make all documents as accessible as possible, some newer PDFs may not be readable in older versions of Adobe Reader. We recommend that you upgrade to Adobe 5.0 or higher to ensure that all content is viewable.
The various pages displaying the Print button/icon allows the user to print the content of the page by clicking on the same.
All the bookings made online are authenticated by the administrator of the website. It is only after receiving the payment from the user that the administrator assigns the particular journal to the user's 'My Account', which enables the user to read the particular online journal through the 'My Account' module.
Your valuable comments and observations relating to your experience of our site is obtained through our Feedback module. This helps us develop our site in a constructive manner on the basis of your suggestions.
Our Contact Us module has been built to get in touch with you regarding any specific queries, clarifications, requests, e-mail, fax, normal mail or telephone for assistance and information.